Thank you everybody who submitted something. The submissions can be found on the November 2014 Carnival of Aces Round Up page
This month I’m hosting the Carnival of Aces, on the theme of expectations in friendships/relationships
If you would like to submit something then place a link to it in the comments below, or email it to me, by December 1st. Your submission can be in any format – blogs, poems, fiction, comics, pictures, vlogs, etc – as long it is related in some way to the theme. New bloggers are welcome, and if you don’t have a blog then I can host guest posts here. More information can be found on the Carnival of Aces masterpost.
You can write about anything you feel is related to the theme of expectations in friendships/relationships. This can include friendships, queerplatonic partnerships, romantic relationships, or any other kinds of ‘ship. If you’re unsure what to write about, some possible ideas are:
- Do you have expectations in your relationships/friendships?
- How do you feel about having expectations when starting a new friendship/relationship?
- Experiences of friends/partners having different friendship/relationship expectations to you
- How do you handle friends/partners having different sexual, romantic, or platonic expectations to what you want in the friendship/relationship?
- How do you feel about media or society’s general expectations for sexual/romantic relationships, and friendships.
- Have you felt expected to behave in a certain way in a relationship/friendship?
I’m looking forward to receiving your submissions! If you have any questions please email me email@example.com
Leave a Reply